No upfront costs. Pay only for what you use.
Prices on the calculator do not include variations by region. To see prices for a specific region, please go to the individual service pricing pages and select the region.
Cloud Services enable you to run application code in the cloud by deploying web and worker roles, with Azure handling the deployment details. Each instance is logically isolated from all other customers. There are 5 compute instance sizes you can choose from (extra small, small, medium, large, extra large). You pay for compute instances on a per-hour usage basis. 0$00/hr
- Extra small VM (1GHz CPU, 768MB RAM, 20GB Storage)
- Small VM (1.6GHz CPU, 1.75GB RAM, 225GB Storage)
- Medium VM (2 x 1.6GHz CPU, 3.5GB RAM, 490GB Storage)
- Large VM (4 x 1.6GHz CPU, 7GB RAM, 1,000GB Storage)
- Extra Large VM (8 x 1.6GHz CPU, 14GB RAM, 2,040GB Storage)
- Memory Intensive VM (2 x 1.6GHz CPU, 14GB RAM, 490GB Storage)
- Memory Intensive VM (4 x 1.6GHz CPU, 28GB RAM, 1,000GB Storage)
- Memory Intensive VM (8 x 1.6GHz CPU, 56GB RAM, 2,040GB Storage)
- Compute Intensive VM (8 x 2.6GHz CPU, 56GB RAM, 2,040GB Storage)
- Compute Intensive VM (16 x 2.6GHz CPU, 112GB RAM, 2,040GB Storage)
SQL Database Web and Business offer relational databases run on shared resources, with built-in replicas within a datacenter. Web edition supports up to 5GB databases, and Business edition supports up to 150 GB databases. Both editions support dynamic scale out of thousands of distributed databases.0GB$0Database Size
All inbound data sent to Azure is free. Outbound data is charged based on the total amount of data moving out of the Azure datacenters via the Internet in a given billing cycle. Data transfers between Azure services located within the same datacenter are not subject to any charge. The first 5 GB of outbound data transfers per billing month are also free.0GB$0United States + Europe egress
Azure offers flexible support options for customers of all sizes - from developers starting their journey in the cloud to enterprises deploying business critical applications.0$0IncludedDeveloperStandardProfessional Direct
US Dollar ($)
Please note that the prices quoted on this page will increase by 7% on August 1, 2014.
Important: The price in R$ is merely a reference; this is an int'l transaction and the final price is subject to exchange rates and the inclusion of IOF taxes and an eNF will not be issued.