Help develop a quantum-ready workforce
Create opportunities for students to learn, contribute to, and build the future of quantum computing. Join universities and educators globally who are using Azure Quantum curricula and resources to advance learning in the field of quantum computing, and to meet the growing need for a workforce skilled in the technology.
Enhance student learning in quantum computing courses with:
- The latest quantum hardware from a single cloud service—including trapped-ion, superconducting, and cold-atom qubit approaches from providers such as IonQ and Quantinuum.
- The ability to write once and run on multiple platforms.
- Q# for high-performance runtime and resource estimation.
- The flexibility to choose your language and SDK, with native Qiskit and Cirq support.
- Ready-to-teach, university-level curricula including programming exercises for quantum computing courses.
- $500 in free Azure Quantum credits per participating hardware provider for every student, and grants of up to $10,000 for project teams and educators.
Students can start their hands-on exploration of quantum hardware for free with Azure Quantum credits and tools including simulators and the resource estimator. Read the blog to learn how researchers, educators, and students have used the Azure Quantum Credits program to propel innovation and exploration.
Practical programming-oriented quantum computing curriculum
Access a free classroom-tested and continuously improving curriculum appropriate for students with or without a physics background. The curriculum includes a syllabus, lecture slides, programming assignments, an automatic homework grading tool, and samples of final projects.
Get free hardware access for students
Create a hands-on learning environment and get your students experimenting with free quantum hardware access for students. Every student in your classroom is eligible for $500 in Azure Quantum credits per participating quantum hardware partner to experiment with.
Access leading quantum circuit design software
Classiq and Microsoft have launched a quantum research and education program for educational institutions. Learn how to access and use Classiq's state-of-the-art quantum software platform, powered by the Azure Quantum cloud service, to accelerate quantum algorithm design in classrooms and for academic research.
Accelerate your learning journey
Create an Azure Quantum workspace in the Azure portal, with $500 in free Azure Quantum credits and no application required.
Apply for a grant of up to $10,000 in Azure Quantum credits toward the use of quantum hardware.
How educational leaders are advancing quantum computing
Other educational institutions partnered with Azure Quantum
Expanding quantum education with Azure Quantum
Read the latest research, find events, and browse career opportunities in the field of quantum computing.
Join the Azure Quantum team every Thursday at 8:30 AM Pacific Time to ask questions and get help.