Schedule Logic apps to run in the future
公開日: 6月 24, 2015
If you want to create a Logic app that will only go into effect in the future, you can now do that by using a new startTime property on triggers. This allows you to, for example, have a process start on the first day of the next month or to schedule something to run specifically at midnight every day.You can also convert strings to objects and back again by using a new parse function. There are a number of API apps that can return a string that you want to reference properties from, such as the Blob connector. You can now use individual properties from this response in subsequent steps.If you want to change the resource group or name of your Logic app, you can rename your Logic apps or move them between resource groups via API.In the designer, we simplified the creation experience by only showing one Authorize button per connector. We now have Help tips that explain why you can't delete a card:We have been fixing a large number of issues in the Logic app designer, including:
- In Internet Explorer, the HTTP URI would always be marked as invalid.
- Sometimes the Add action card didn't disappear when you selected the Run manually checkbox.
- The click-target for the items in the list of actions was too small.
- The list of connectors wouldn't refresh when you return the designer.
- UI validation was missing some cases that used the body function or was missing dependsOn.
- Save and Discard buttons were being unnecessarily enabled in some scenarios.