Public preview: GraphQL passthrough support in Azure API Management
公開日: 11月 02, 2021
With the GraphQL passthrough support preview capability available in Azure API Management, you can import existing GraphQL services as APIs in Azure API Management, leveraging all the existing benefits of API Management—including security, observability, and reduced latency—for their GraphQL APIs while also adding GraphQL-specific features such as a query test console, query validation, field-based authorization, and query depth and size restriction.
With this preview capability, you can:
- Manage an existing GraphQL service as an API in APIM.
- Expose GraphQL APIs to consumers via the developer portal.
- Secure GraphQL services against invalid, complex, and unauthorized queries.
With this release, API owners can quickly and easily:
- Add GraphQL services as APIs via Azure portal and management API.
- Secure GraphQL APIs by applying both existing access control policies and a policy to secure and protect against GraphQL-specific attacks.
- Explore the schema and run test queries against the GraphQL APIs in the Azure and developer portals leveraging the industry standard, open-source GraphiQL console.