Link GitHub commits and pull requests to Azure Boards work items - Sprint 144 Update
In the Sprint 144 Update of Azure DevOps, we continue to expand the integration with GitHub. Now you can link GitHub commits and pull requests to Azure Boards work items. By connecting GitHub and Azure Boards, you can get rich project management capabilities with access to features like backlogs, boards, sprint planning tools, and multiple work item types.
- Manage GitHub releases using pipelines
- VS Code extension for YAML based pipelines
- Web editor with IntelliSense for YAML pipelines
- ServiceNow Change Management integration
- Links to specific lines in a build log
- Specify multi-platform pipeline in a single file