General Availability: Standard network features support in US Gov regions
公開日: 11月 21, 2023
Azure NetApp Files capabilty to create new volumes with standard network features is now generally available in US Gov regions (VA, TX, & AZ). These standard network features deliver enhanced Virtual Networking experience for non-Azure host-based workloads like Azure NetApp Files.
Below, you'll find an overview of the network features accessible through the standard network features.
- Increased Route Scale: VNets with ANF volumes now enjoy an increased route scale of 64K, equivalent to VMs.
- Enhanced Network Security: Support for Network Security Groups (NSGs) on the ANF delegated subnets ensures heightened network security.
- Improved Network Control: Customers can now exercise greater network control with support for User Defined Routes (UDRs) to and from ANF delegated subnets.
- On-Premises Connectivity: Establish connectivity between ANF and on-premises environments through an Active/Active VPN Gateway setup.
- ExpressRoute FastPath Connectivity: Experience ExpressRoute FastPath connectivity to ANF volumes for all scenarios, including Azure VMware Solution.
- Cross-Region Mount Volumes: Enable customers to mount volumes in a peered VNet across regions or global peering, facilitating cross-region accessibility.
- Private Link and Service Endpoint Support: Enjoy support for Private Link and service endpoints for Azure NetApp Files.
- VWAN Support: Azure Virtual WAN (VWAN) now integrates seamlessly with Azure NetApp Files.
learn more about the standard network features: Guidelines for Azure NetApp Files network planning | Microsoft Learn