General availability: Mount Azure Storage as a local share in App Service Windows Code
公開日: 1月 24, 2023
Mounting Azure Storage File share as a network share in Windows code (non-container) in App Service is now generally available.
The benefits of custom-mounted storage include:
- Configure persistent storage for your App Service app and manage the storage separately. Support is available for Transaction Optimized and Premium usage tiers of Azure Storage File shares
- Ability to map a Virtual Directory for your web app using the mounted Azure Storage file share
- Make static content like video and images readily available for your App Service app.
- Write application log files or archive older application log to Azure File shares.
- Share content across multiple apps or with other Azure services.
Please refer to the document available here Mount Azure Storage as a local share - Azure App Service for details.