General availability: Log Analytics Workspace Insights in Azure Monitor
公開日: 11月 02, 2021
Azure Monitor collects logs from various Azure and hybrid resources for analytics, troubleshooting, alerting and additional uses. Logs are organized in logical containers called Log Analytics Workspaces. With the general availability of Log Analytics Workspace Insights, you get a comprehensive view of your workspaces through a unified view of your workspace usage, performance, health, agent, queries and change log.
Key benefits in using Log Analytics Workspaces include:
- What are the top tables – where most data is ingested to?
- Which resource send most logs to your workspace?
- How much time does it take for your logs to reach the workspace? How does it split between the agent and the ingestion pipeline?
- How many agents are connected to the workspace? are they healthy?
- Query auditing – how many queries are run on your workspace? What are their response codes and duration time?
- Identifying slow and inefficient queries that may overload your workspace
- Tracking a change log of workspace settings – who can set a daily cap, when does retention change occur etc
See the Log Analytics Workspace Insights documentation to learn more.