General availability: HPC Cache for NVME-based Storage, Storage Target Management, and HIPAA Compliance
公開日: 7月 12, 2021
HPC Cache has released read-only support of NVMe-based SKUs. You can now enable NVMe storage using Lsv2 virtual machines – Azure VMs optimized for storage-intensive workloads. Leveraging these high-throughput, low-latency machines permit higher performance at lower prices for read-only workloads. Learn more about storage-optimized VMs in Azure and HPC Cache. HPC Cache will be available for three NVMe SKUs: 4.5 GB/s, 9 GB/sec, and 16 GB/s.
HPC Cache is now HIPAA compliant.
In addition, the July 2021 release included many new features:
- Multiple Network Time Protocol (NTP) Servers for Hybrid Clouds
- Metrics per storage target
- Storage target operations
- Network isolation documentation
- Multiple IPs per NFS Storage Target
- Customer Managed Keys – User assigned identity and default auto key rotation
Explore these new features in the HPC Cache documentation.