Azure SQL Data Warehouse: February 2016 update
公開日: 3月 23, 2016
This post summarizes the new features released in Azure SQL Data Warehouse in February 2016:
- T-SQL Implemented new T-SQL needed for SQL Server Management Studio integration.
- Loading Improved PolyBase, enabling loads from public data sets.
- Restore Added the ability to restore SQL Data Warehouse backups to any server in any region.
- Monitoring Integrated views of Data Warehouse Unit consumption for the current workload.
- Documentation Released a broad set of documentation additions and changes.
To learn more, see: