Azure Firewall Manager is now generally available
公開日: 7月 01, 2020
Firewall Manager is now generally available. It provides these capabilities:
- Centralized management of Azure Firewall deployment and configuration.
- Hierarchical architecture for applying IT security policy to regional and local firewall deployments.
- Integrated with third-party security-as-a-service for advanced security.
- Filter traffic using two security providers—Azure Firewall for private traffic and security partner provider for internet traffic.
- Automated routing to secure traffic flow in secured virtual hubs.
Firewall Manager is now available in all Azure public cloud regions.