Enterprise Agreement Support Plan Offer
Terms for new customers:
Microsoft is providing Standard support (with exclusions) from 1st July 2018 through 30th June 2019, to Microsoft Azure customers that meet all of the following eligibility qualifications:
- Have Microsoft Azure services on an Enterprise Agreement (EA) or on a Microsoft Product and Services Agreement, (each an “Agreement”); and
- Have an EA agreement for Azure, Azure Government or Azure Germany (this excludes Premier support, Advanced Support for Partners and “Azure in China” accounts); and
- The EA agreement is signed and/or renewed between 1st July 2018 and 30th June 2019 (“Qualification Term”).
All new customers who purchase Azure Services starting 1st July 2018 will receive Azure Standard support at no charge for the 12-month period within the qualification term. The 12-month period shall begin on the date the agreement is signed and/or renewed. The benefits of this EA support offer may be renewed as long as customer meets the eligibility qualifications.
Terms for existing customers:
Existing customers who took advantage of this offer within the prior term between 1st July 2017 and 30th June 2018, will continue with current support plan until their anniversary date. After anniversary or renewing EA Enrollment, the following will occur:
|Support Plan between 1st July 2017-30th June 2018||Upon next Anniversary after 1st July 2018|
|Standard support||Standard support|
|Received Professional Direct (ProDirect) Support through EA Standard Upgrade||Standard support|
|Professional Direct support through EA promotion||Standard support|
Through this offer, Microsoft may provide certain benefits to government customers at no additional charge. Microsoft waives any and all entitlement to compensation from government customers for such benefits. Microsoft intends that the provision of these benefits to government customers will fully comply with applicable gift, ethics and other laws and regulations related to gratuitous goods and services. Microsoft intends that the provision of these services shall be for the sole benefit and use of government customers and not for the personal use or benefit of any individual government employee.
Microsoft, in its sole discretion, may terminate, modify or revise the terms of this EA support offer at any time. Customer may terminate its participation in the EA support offer at any time by notifying Microsoft in writing.
Frequently asked questions
There is no action needed from you. All eligible customers will be upgraded to Standard support within 45 days. When you log into the Azure portal and click to submit a "New Support request," you will see your support plan subscription listed in the drop-down box.
Existing customers who took advantage of this offer within the prior term (1st May 2017 – 30th June 2018), will continue with that support plan until their anniversary date. Within 30 days after anniversary date, customers will be transitioned to Standard support. Your Professional Direct Support Delivery Manager will advise you of next steps during your monthly service review.
If you have purchased Professional Direct support, then your paid Professional Direct support plan will continue as per agreed terms.
- You will continue to have access to Standard support for an additional 12-months after your upcoming anniversary date. For more details on the benefits included with Standard support, click here.
- No. This EA Upgrade Offer is not transferable and cannot be converted into any other benefit.
- Premier and Unified support customers are currently receiving a broader level of support than what is available through this EA Upgrade Offer. Azure technical support hours (Problem Resolution Services) are not decremented from your Premier or Unified contract.