Reliable cloud messaging as a service (MaaS) and simple hybrid integration
- Build reliable and elastic cloud apps with messaging
- Protect your application from temporary spikes in traffic
- Decouple your applications from each other
- Connect your existing on-premises systems to cloud solutions
- Distribute messages to multiple independent back-end systems
- Scale out ordered messaging to multiple readers
- Enable existing Java Message Service (JMS) applications to talk to Service Bus
Simplify enterprise cloud messaging
Depend on Service Bus when you need highly reliable cloud messaging service between applications and services even when they are offline. Available in every Azure region, this fully managed service eliminates the burdens of server management and licensing. Get more flexibility when brokering messaging between client and server with asynchronous operations along with structured first-in, first-out (FIFO) messaging and publish/subscribe capabilities.
Build scalable cloud solutions
Leverage the power of asynchronous messaging patterns to reliably scale your enterprise applications. Integrate cloud resources such as Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage and Web Apps with Service Bus messaging to get smooth operation under variable loads and the durability to survive intermittent failures.
Implement complex messaging workflows
Improve availability by building messaging topologies with complex routing. Use Service Bus to deliver messages to multiple subscribers and fan out message delivery at scale to downstream systems.
Enable your existing Java Message Service (JMS 2.0) applications to talk to Service Bus over AMQP
Get a fully managed enterprise messaging service with native JMS support without worrying about licenses and operational costs of running your messaging broker in an on-premises or infrastructure as a service (IaaS) environment.
Why trust Service Bus?
- Microsoft invests more than USD 1 billion annually on cybersecurity research and development.
- We employ more than 3,500 security experts who are completely dedicated to your data security and privacy.
- Azure has more compliance certifications than any other cloud provider. View a comprehensive list.
Service Bus pricing
- No upfront cost
- No termination fees
- Pay only for what you use
Watch this webinar to learn how to use Service Bus and other Azure services to seamlessly integrate applications through APIs, workflows, messaging and events.
Read this whitepaper to learn how integration services (including Service Bus) work together for integrating both cloud and on-premises applications.