Update Management センター Preview
Manage updates for Azure, on-premises, and multicloud machines
Update management center is a unified service to help manage and govern updates for all your machines. Monitor Windows and Linux update compliance across your deployments in Azure, on-premises, and on other cloud platforms from a single dashboard. Make updates in real time or schedule them within a defined maintenance window.
Gain central visibility for update management
- Oversee update compliance for your entire fleet of Windows and Linux machines including Azure machines and Azure Arc-enabled servers on a single dashboard.
- View compliance status for each individual machine, easily deploy updates, and track results.
Manage updates natively in Azure with zero onboarding
- Start managing updates for your machines natively in Azure with an intuitive user experience.
- Use update management center globally in all Azure and Azure Arc regions.
Apply security and critical patches with access controls
- Provide granular access control for patching at a per-resource level.
- Delegate permissions for patch management tasks using role-based access control (RBAC).
Manage updates with flexibility
- Take immediate action by installing updates right away or schedule them for a later date.
- Check updates automatically or on demand.
- Help secure your machines with new ways of patching such as automatic VM guest patching in Azure, hotpatching, or custom maintenance schedules.
- Use periodic assessment and scheduled patching at scale with Azure Policy.
- Sync patch cycles in relation to Patch Tuesday—the unofficial term for Microsoft's scheduled security fix release on every second Tuesday.
Microsoft ではサイバーセキュリティの研究と開発に年間 USD 10 億を超える投資を行っています。
Microsoft には、データ セキュリティとプライバシーを専門とする 3,500 人を超えるセキュリティ エキスパートがいます。
Azure は、他のクラウド プロバイダーを上回る数の認定を受けています。包括的なリストをご確認ください。
Update management center is free in preview
Update management center is offered at no additional cost during the public preview. A pricing model will be introduced when it becomes generally available.
Update management center resources and documentation
Frequently asked questions about update management center
No. Update management center is now offered as an Azure service with no dependencies on Azure Automation or Azure Monitor Logs.
Update management center is free during preview. A pricing model will be introduced when it becomes generally available.
Read the documentation to get started.