General availability: Azure DevOps updates for June 2021
Közzététel dátuma: június 24, 2021
We've added new policies to restrict the scope and lifespan of personal access tokens (PAT). In addition, we updated the Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) Windows Shell extension to support Visual Studio 2019.
Check out the following feature descriptions for details.
- Restrict personal access token (PAT) scope and lifespan via Azure AD tenant policy
- Conditional access policy support for IPv6 traffic
- Retain pipelines that are consumed in other pipelines
- Changes in the automatic creation of environments
- Remove Insights dialogue from Build Pipeline