Este vídeo não está disponível em Português. Este vídeo está disponível em English (US).
Go on Azure: Part 4—Cloud-native Go apps
Josh Gavant (Sr. Program Manager) joins Erik St. Martin to talk about cloud-native Go apps. Azure offers a whole host of services that Go developers can use to build apps with strong security and scalability. For example, see how Josh implements strong authentication with Azure AD, adds caching with Redis Cache, stores any kind of data on Azure Storage, and sends messages and queues jobs with Service Bus.
For more information:
- Go on Azure
- Azure Active Directory overview
- Azure Redis Cache overview
- Azure Storage overview
- Azure Service Bus overview
- Azure for Go developers - Tutorials, API Reference
- Create a free account (Azure)
Go on Azure series: