Questo video non è disponibile in Italiano. Il video è disponibile in English (US).
Apache Kafka on HDInsight
Raghav Mohan joins Scott Hanselman to talkabout Apache Kafka on HDInsight, which added the open-source distributedstreaming platform last year to complete a scalable, big data streamingscenario on Azure. The service has come a long way since - processing millionsof events/sec, petabytes of data/day to power scenarios like Toyota's connectedcar, Office 365's clickstream analytics, fraud detection for large banks, etc.Deploy managed, cost-effective Kafka clusters on Azure HDInsight with a 99.9%SLA with just 4 clicks or pre-created ARM templates.
For more information, see:
- Announcing Apache Kafka for Azure HDInsight General Availability
- Apache Kafka for HDInsight
- Start with Apache Kafka on HDInsight (docs)
- Use Apache Kafka with Storm on HDInsight (docs)
- Apache Spark streaming (DStream) example with Kafka on HDInsight (docs)
- Analyze logs for Apache Kafka on HDInsight (docs)