A videó Magyar nyelven nem érhető el. A videó English (US) nyelven érhető el.
Intro to Rudr: A Kubernetes Implementation of the Open Application Model
Curious to see the Open Application Model (OAM) in action? Look no further than Rudr - the Kubernetes reference implementation of OAM. In this episode, Mackenzie Olson and Sudhanva Huruli join Donovan Brown to demo how Rudr provides clear separation of concerns for DevOps practices for application developers, application operators, and infrastructure operators. With Rudr, we describe our distributed application, and then run two instances on AKS and GKE respectively.
[0:01:25] - Demo
- Rudr - A Kubernetes Implementation of the Open Application Model
- Service Tracker app (OAM samples repo)
- Open Application Model site
- The Open Application Model specification
- Open Application Model Gitter (oam-dev)
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Learn all about Open Application Model (OAM)
- Create a free account (Azure)