AZURE COSMOS DB NOTEBOOKS GALLERY CODE OF CONDUCT
Last updated: February 2021
This Code of Conduct outlines expectations for participation in and usages of Azure Cosmos DB notebooks gallery, as well as steps for reporting unacceptable behavior. We are committed to providing a welcoming and inspiring community for all. By continuing to use Azure Cosmos DB notebooks gallery, you agree to be bound by this Code of Conduct and any other terms that may apply.
Prohibited Content and Behaviors
The following are examples of the types of content and behaviors that are prohibited when using Azure Cosmos DB notebooks gallery:
- Adult and sexual content.
- Advertisements and free offers.
- Child exploitation.
- Defamatory content.
- Discrimination and harassment.
- Illegal gambling and gaming.
- Illegal substances, goods, and services.
- Spam, flooding, and malicious content.
- Violations of user privacy.
- Violence and terrorist content.
- Use of copyrighted material without permission.
- Activities unrelated to the production of software such as cryptocurrency mining and video encoding.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and we reserve the right to suspend and/or remove any content for violation of the Code of Conduct. Microsoft is not responsible for user-generated content.
Consequences for Violation(s) of the Code of Conduct
Violation(s) of the Code of Conduct may be cause for content deletion, suspension, and/or termination of your account. Please note that Microsoft is not obligated to warn user(s) prior to taking action for violation(s).
Reporting Code of Conduct Issues
If you encounter content that violates the Code of Conduct, please file a complaint by clicking the "Report a Concern" link on that page.
Updates to the Code of Conduct
We may update the Code of Conduct, in our sole discretion, from time-to-time.