This video is not available in English (India). The video is available in English (US).
Deploy your Web App in Windows Containers on Azure App Service
Windows Container support is available in preview in Azure App Service. By deploying applications via Windows Containers in Azure App Service you can install your dependencies inside the container, call APIs currently blocked by the Azure App Service sandbox and use the power of containers to migrate applications for which you no longer have the source code. All of this and you still get to use the awesome feature set enabled by Azure App Service such as auto-scale, deployment slots and increased developer productivity.
- Windows Server 2019 support now available for Windows Containers on Azure App Service
- Windows Containers on Azure App Service wiki
- Run a custom Windows container in Azure (preview)
- Migrate an ASP.NET app to Azure App Service using a Windows container (Preview)
- Azure App Service documentation
- App Service pricing
- Public preview: Windows Server 2019 container support in Azure App Service
- Create a free account (Azure)