- Migrate your existing SAP systems running on all SAP supported databases.
- Deploy S/4HANA systems on demand and pay only for active infrastructure usage.
- Scale infrastructure of older NetWeaver systems as your processes move into S/4HANA.
- Protect your data on all SAP supported databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, or IBM DB/2.
- Ensure high availability for your production SAP instances with support for SQL Server AlwaysOn, HANA System Replication (HSR) and Oracle Dataguard.
Migrating SAP Applications to Azure
A roadmap for your SAP journey to the cloud
Yayımlanma tarihi: 8.10.2019
You’ve known it for some time—all SAP NetWeaver landscapes will eventually migrate to SAP HANA and the cloud. But many things still need to work side by side until that journey is complete. How many S/4HANA systems will you need to deploy? How many short-lived S/4HANA systems will be needed for project purposes? This guide provides valuable tools and processes for successfully migrating your mission-critical SAP landscapes to the cloud.
Download this white paper and learn how Azure makes it possible to: