Low code application development on Azure
Build business applications faster with less code. Scale and extend those apps with Azure services.
In enkele dagen productieklare toepassingen bouwen
Maak moderne LOB-apps (Line-of-Business) sneller en met minder kosten met Power Apps en Azure. Automatiseer bedrijfsprocessen met gebruiksklare connectors, ingebouwde oplossingen voor veelvoorkomende use-cases en zo eenvoudig als slepen en neerzetten. Azure-services, zoals API Management en Azure Functions, bieden u de flexibiliteit om apps te schalen en uit te breiden en sneller te reageren op wijzigingen.
- Accelerate web and mobile front ends or automate workflows with drag and drop visual designer; no developer environment setup required.
- Leverage pre-built UX components and easily implement artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities without machine learning (ML) knowledge.
- Easily store, standardize, and secure different types of data to build apps that work across data silos.
- Build once and deploy apps in one click across iOS, Android, Windows, and the web.
- Reduce app dev costs by 74%.
- Reduce need for development and maintenance resources; leveraging readymade solutions: chatbots, geo-sensitive maps, and more.
- Low-code solutions and automations to make enterprise resource planning (ERP) system extension more remunerative.
- Use Microsoft Power Platform Build Tools to automate common build and deployment tasks related to apps built on the Power Platform.
- Use security services from Azure to seamlessly protect and control your applications running across Power Apps and Azure.
- Built-in support for CI/CD to streamline application lifecycle management (ALM) via GitHub Actions with the Power Platform connector and native integration to Azure Pipelines.
- Build custom, rich functionalities that differentiate your app using Azure services, like Azure API management.
- Extend apps with fully customized, reusable components using the built-in support for command line interface (CLI) in Visual Studio Code.
- Hyper scale by default with low latency access to data augmented with Azure's processing power.
- Use out-of-box connectors to integrate with 350+ 3rd party data sources or legacy systems, including SAP, ServiceNow, Workday, and Salesforce.
Meer informatie door middel van voorbeelden van oplossingsarchitecturen
Automate manual or paper-based processes to lower overall solution costs while building apps that are real-time, resilient, and scalable by default.
Accelerate frontend and business process development with drag and drop visual designer.
Modernize legacy systems and provide better user experience using out-of-box or custom connectors to help simplify process automation.
Learn more about products and services for low code application development
Power Apps biedt een aanpak met weinig code om snel apps te bouwen terwijl u naadloos integreert met Azure-services.
Power Apps AI Builder
Enhance your apps and business processes with AI that is easy to build and configure in Power Apps.
Azure API Management
Maak en beheer aangepaste connectors. U kunt uw app-gegevens of service gebruiken en beschikbaar maken via de beveiligde app-gateway.
Azure Logic Apps
Verbind uw bedrijfskritische apps en services door uw workflows te automatiseren zonder ook maar één regel code te schrijven.
De verschillende SQL-clouddatabases leveren flexibele opties voor toepassingsmigratie, modernisering en ontwikkeling.
Customers are doing great things with low code application development
James Matson, IT Retail Innovation Lead, Australian Pharmaceutical Industries, Priceline
"Power Apps allowed me to very quickly stand up a visually pleasing and compelling front end, complete with dashboard style metrics tiles and values…"
Tijn Tacke, Blackmores Group Dynamics platform lead, Blackmores
"Using PowerApps as a platform allows us to develop a tailored solution for Blackmores Group' unique needs without the overheads of tlow-code-application-developmentitional bespoke development."
Chris Ingalls, Business and Solution Architect, Toyota
"Power Apps gives us new capabilities and ways to adapt quickly and efficiently. The apps are easy to create, easy to deploy, and they give us an incredibly fast way to innovate."
Manuela Pichler, Business Systems Development Manager, Virgin Atlantic
"By empowering people to create their own apps, we tap into the vast potential of our employees and give them a way to provide solutions for their departments by themselves."
Integrate code first solutions in Power Apps
Frequently Asked Questions
Virtual networks should not affect access to Power Apps. Power apps are accessed on internet capable devices, with the option of offline access via the mobile application, so as long as you can pull up a browser and sign into powerapps.com, you should be able to access your apps.
How to monitor performance of applications built on top of Power Apps? How to review app telemetry?
The Power Platform admin center provides a unified portal to monitor performance of apps and to review app telemetry. To monitor app performance, you can look at "analytics" and Common Data Service analytics will provide statistics via different dashboards that cover active users, troubleshot workflows, app telemetry, and much more. Learn more about Common Data Service Analytics, Power Platform Admin Center, and Monitor to improve app telemetry.
First obtain a license for users, the type of license a user has determines the assets and data a user can access. After users have licenses, environments exist as containers for all resources utilized by Power Apps. Within the environments you can target different and/or different purposes utilizing Network Access Control policies. Utilizing environment controls you apply policies to govern at three levels: environment roles, resource permissions for Power Apps, and Common Data Service security roles. Learn more about Network Access Policies and PowerApps Governance
We launched the APIM and Power Apps integration so developers can leverage Azure Functions and Azure API Management to create custom APIs to unlock access to any Microsoft cloud hosted data sources. Developers can directly publish Azure APIM backed connectors to Power Apps for easy integration, reducing time to create apps. The GitHub integration enables developers to create their own Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC) workflows, or use pre-configured templates, with GitHub Actions to develop, test, and deliver Power Platform solutions.