General availability: Azure Websites Migration Assistant
Data di pubblicazione: 20 ottobre, 2014
The Azure Websites Migration Assistant will analyze your IIS installation and identify which sites can be migrated to the cloud, highlighting any elements that cannot be migrated or are unsupported on the platform. After the installation has been analyzed, the Migration Assistant will also create the websites and databases required to support your sites. It then moves on to migrating your configuration and content over to the newly created websites and databases in Azure.
- Web PI feed that takes care of installing all the dependencies along with the tool. No need to hunt down missing dependencies from the machine.
- Ability to run the tool on remote servers. You are no longer required to install the tool on the production machine. You can run the tool from your client machine and remotely migrate sites from production servers.
- AAD integration. We detect the sites using Windows authentication and allow customers to configure the website in Azure to use default AAD.
- Parallel Site/DB creations and uploads.
- Support for WHP plans and custom site configurations.
- Support for new SQL Server SKUs.