Azure SQL—general availability updates for early November 2021
Data di pubblicazione: 02 novembre, 2021
In early November 2021, the following updates and enhancements were made to Azure SQL:
- Increased storage limit to 16 TB with Azure SQL Managed Instance for the General Purpose tier.
- Use Azure AD only authentication for Azure SQL Database and Managed Instance to disallow SQL authentication.
- Change the differential backup frequency of Azure SQL Databases to 12 or 24 hours.
- Azure SQL Managed Instance enables resource mobility for moving instances across subnets.
- Allow linking Azure SQL instances to Azure SQL Managed Instance with Azure AD authentication.