Memcached Cloud available in the Azure Store
發佈日期： 四月 18, 2014
Redis Labs is now offering Memcached Cloud in the Azure Store. Memcached Cloud is a fully-managed service for running Memcached in a reliable and fail-safe manner. Your dataset is constantly replicated, so if a node fails, an auto-switchover mechanism guarantees data is served without interruption. Memcached Cloud provides various data persistence options as well as remote backups for disaster recovery purposes.After selecting Memcached Cloud in the Azure Store, it takes seconds to create your Memcached bucket and all operations are fully-automated from that moment on. The service completely frees developers from dealing with nodes, clusters, server lists, scaling, and failure recovery, while guaranteeing absolutely no data loss.
Memcached Cloud offers several price tiers, including a free 25MB plan with 1 dedicated bucket. To get started:
- Login to the Azure Portal.
- In the lower pane of the management portal, click New.
- Click Store.
- In the Choose an Add-on dialog, select Memcached Cloud and click the right arrow.
- In the Personalize Add-on dialog, select the Memcached Cloud plan you want to sign up for.
- Provision your Memcached Cloud Bucket in seconds and it’s ready to use!