Azure DevOps July 2023 updates
發佈日期： 七月 26, 2023
In July, we've delivered multiple improvements across Azure DevOps services. You can now dismiss dependency scanning alerts in Advanced Security that you believe to be a false positive or acceptable risk. In Azure Repos, we changed the default behavior to remove "Edit policies" permission when creating a new branch.
Check out the following links for more details.
- Lift secret expiration check on Azure DevOps OAuth
- Alert dismissals for dependency scanning alerts in Advanced Security
- Kubernetes tasks now support kubelogin
- Use Service Principal in Agent VM extension
- Updates to YAML cron schedules
- Disable a check
- Improvements to Approvals REST API
- New toggles to control creation of classic pipelines