Azure Service Fabric simplifies developing applications that use a microservice architecture, freeing developers to focus on building features that deliver customer value instead of managing infrastructure.
Service Fabric på Azure
Service Fabric is available with any standard size Windows Server or Linux virtual machine. Service Fabric is also available under preview with Ubuntu images running on Azure. You are only charged for the compute instances you choose and the storage and networking resources to create a Service Fabric cluster. There is no charge for the Service Fabric service itself. For details on the price of the required resources please visit the following pages:
- Virtual Machines pricing
- Storage pricing
- IP Addresses pricing (if your Service Fabric cluster requires additional load balancers)
To better estimate the cost of creating the Service Fabric clusters you need, use the Azure pricing calculator.
Service Fabric for Windows ServerService Fabric kan også lastes ned gratis for Windows Server, slik at du kan lage Service Fabric-klynger lokalt eller i andre skyer. Les mer.
Kundestøtte og serviceavtaler
- Free billing and subscription management support.
- Flexible support plans starting at $29/month. Find a plan.
- Service Fabric is a free service; therefore, it does not have a financially backed SLA itself. The availability of your Service Fabric cluster is based on the SLA of the underlying virtual machines and storage resources used. Please see the Virtual Machines SLA and Storage SLA for more details.
- For questions on Service Fabric use our forums.
Beregn de månedlige kostnadene for Azure-tjenester
Se gjennom vanlige spørsmål om Azure-priser
Les mer om Service Fabric
Se gjennom tekniske opplæringer, videoer og flere ressurser