App per la logica di Azure
Crea rapidamente potenti soluzioni di integrazione
Build powerful integration solutions for key enterprise scenarios
Azure Logic Apps is a leading integration platform as a service (iPaaS) built on a containerized runtime. Deploy and run Logic Apps anywhere to increase scale and portability while automating business-critical workflows anywhere.
Modernize your BizTalk Server applications by moving them to Logic Apps using the BizTalk migration tool.
Connect logic apps to your virtual networks to integrate cloud-based and on-premises solutions seamlessly and securely.
Containerize your workflows to deploy and run your applications anywhere—in the cloud, locally, or on premises—with Azure Virtual Network connectivity.
Apply CI/CD best practices to your workflows and take advantage of built-in tools for seamless and secure deployments.
Develop, deploy, and run anywhere
- Deploy and run logic applications in Azure, locally, and on premises.
- Enable private endpoints, simplified virtual network access, and deployment slots.
- Develop, debug, and test on Windows, MacOS, and Linux using Visual Studio Code.
- Deploy multiple workflows to a single logic app, simplifying automated deployments and CI/CD pipelines.
Boost productivity with seamless, automated, business-critical workflows—without writing code
- Create large, complex workflows, and view more steps at the same time without scrolling.
- Support stateless workflows to enhance performance for request and response scenarios.
- Get near real-time telemetry with integrated support for Application Insights.
Leverage hundreds of out-of-the-box connectors or create your own
- Take advantage of a large ecosystem of software as a service (SaaS) and cloud-based connectors that include Salesforce, Office 365, SQL, and more.
- Create natively running connectors in code.
Support complex mapping, B2B, and enterprise messaging scenarios
- Work with trading partners using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards including EDIFACT, X12, AS2, and more.
- Host maps and schemas locally within your logic apps and reference them with new built-in actions.
- Modernize existing BizTalk Server investments by migrating to Logic Apps with the BizTalk migration tool.
- Troubleshoot using Azure Monitor and Application Insights.
Perché affidarsi a App per la logica di Azure?
Microsoft investe più di USD 1 miliardi all'anno in ricerca e sviluppo per cybersecurity.
I nostri dipendenti includono più di 3,500 esperti di sicurezza dedicati alla sicurezza e alla privacy dei dati.
Azure ha ottenuto più certificazioni che qualsiasi altro provider di servizi cloud. Visualizza l'elenco completo.
Prezzi di App per la logica di Azure
- Nessun costo iniziale
- Nessun costo per la risoluzione
- Paga solo per le risorse che usi
- Fatturazione per azione
Customers are doing great things with Logic Apps
Jon Bradbury, Project Leader, Manulife
"By modernizing with Azure, we're now a faster, more efficient, and more flexible company that can adapt more easily to regulatory changes."
Legacy Supply Chain Services
Jim Heidegger, Vice President of Information Technology, LEGACY Supply Chain Services
"We're using Logic Apps workflows to onboard customers 70 percent faster and cut costs by 50 percent—a huge competitive advantage."
Coca Cola UNITED
Jared Simmons, Systems Analyst, Coca Cola UNITED
"We also value the extensibility of the platform, enabling us to build and integrate custom connectors using Azure Logic Apps."
Phani Kumar, EDI and Azure Serverless Computing Specialist, SwiftAnt IT Solutions
"Microsoft Logic Apps meets all enterprise demands for B2B integrations with on-demand scalability."
Line Borgö, Integration Competence Center Manager, Cramo
"Customers can order, track, and manage rentals from anywhere, at any time. That's a real differentiator for us and them."
L'integrazione delle applicazioni richiede spesso la connessione di più sistemi indipendenti, che risulta spesso complessa. Leggi questo white paper per scoprire in che modo interagiscono Gestione API, App per la logica, bus di servizio e Griglia di eventi per offrire una soluzione completa per l'integrazione di applicazioni cloud e locali.
Tutto quello che ti serve per iniziare
Documentazione e risorse
Prodotti e servizi correlati
Get reliable event delivery at massive scale
Publish APIs to developers, partners, and employees securely and at scale
Connect across private and public cloud environments
Turn your ideas into applications faster using the right tools for the job