Azure Security Center
Prevent, detect and respond to threats with increased visibility into and control over the security of your Azure resources
- Understand the security state of all your Azure resources
- Take control of cloud security with policy-driven monitoring of security configurations
- Make it easy for DevOps to deploy integrated Microsoft and partner security solutions
- Find threats with behavioural analysis based on our vast global intelligence and expertise
- Respond to incidents rapidly with insights into attacks and suggestions for remediation
Take control of cloud security
Define policies for your Azure subscriptions according to your company’s cloud security needs, tailored to the type of applications or sensitivity of the data in each subscription. Use policy-driven recommendations to guide resource owners through the process of implementing required controls – taking the guesswork out of cloud security.
Easily deploy integrated cloud security solutions
Rapidly enable a range of security solutions from Microsoft and its partners, including industry-leading firewalls and anti-malware. Use streamlined provisioning to easily deploy security solutions – even networking changes are configured for you. And security events from partner solutions are automatically collected for analysis and alerting.
Detect threats and respond fast
Staying ahead of current and emerging cloud threats requires an integrated, analytics-driven approach. By combining Microsoft global threat intelligence and expertise with insights into cloud security-related events across your Azure deployments, Azure Security Center helps you to detect actual threats early, and it reduces false positives. Cloud security alerts offer insights into the attack campaign, including related events and affected resources, and suggest ways to remediate issues and recover quickly.
Secure your deployments with your preferred partner
Find and deploy popular applications from trusted partners that are available in the Azure Marketplace.
Related products and services