Oracle on Azure
Run your Oracle® Database and enterprise applications on Azure and Oracle Cloud
Microsoft and Oracle leaders discuss additional collaboration
Hear how the partnership provides choice and flexibility for Azure and Oracle customers.
Accelerate your cloud adoption with Microsoft and Oracle
For more than two decades, Microsoft and Oracle have collaborated to ensure our software works together seamlessly on premises and in the cloud.
Run your Oracle Database and enterprise applications—including JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Oracle Retail, and Oracle WebLogic Server—on Oracle Linux, Windows Server, and other supported operating systems in Azure.
For solutions that require Oracle Autonomous Database and Oracle Exadata Database Service, use a multicloud approach with the Oracle Database Service for Azure to easily provision and access database services that run in the Oracle Cloud.
See why Azure is a great cloud for Oracle products
- Use Oracle Database Standard Edition or Oracle Database Enterprise Edition, certified by Oracle to run on Azure
- Confidently run Oracle enterprise applications on Azure knowing that they’re supported by Oracle
- Receive best-in-class, end-to-end support from Microsoft and Oracle
- Achieve the scalability, flexibility, and compliance your business requires for your Oracle product workloads
Expand your cloud capabilities with Microsoft and Oracle
- Derive insights from your distributed data estate across on-premises infrastructure, Azure, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Take advantage of a broad range of Azure services and implement AI and IoT solutions for your business today.
- Build on your existing investments in Oracle and Microsoft technologies, associated skillsets, and a strategic ecosystem of partnerships.
- Choose from an array of cloud capabilities and cross-cloud deployment models without compromising your scalability, performance, and reliability requirements.
Explore multicloud solutions
- Take advantage of the industry’s first cross-cloud implementation between Azure and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure via network-optimised, low-latency, and private interconnect between ExpressRoute and Oracle FastConnect.
- Rely on tested, validated, and supported deployments of Oracle enterprise and customised applications on Azure with Oracle databases—Real Application Clusters (RAC), Exadata, and Autonomous Database—deployed in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience a consistent application lifecycle across Azure and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure with unified identity and access management and a collaborative support model.
Deliver the highest levels of performance and scalability
- Upgrade your infrastructure performance with hyper-threaded Azure Virtual Machines featuring up to 416 vCPUs and 12 TB of memory.
- Use Azure Disk Storage for persistent, highly secure, and cost-effective SSD options to support your mission-critical Oracle applications.
- Ensure that your Oracle products always have the storage and compute resources they need with infrastructure flexibility from Azure.
Reduce the cost of your IT infrastructure
- Reduce costs—up to 72 percent compared to pay-as-you-go prices—by reserving resources in advance for your predictable workloads with Azure Reserved Virtual Machine Instances.
- Reuse your on-premises licences to run Windows Server VMs on Azure with Azure Hybrid Benefit and combine Azure Reserved Virtual Machine Instances with Azure Hybrid Benefit to save up to 80 percent.
- Get three more years of free extended security updates for Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2 when you migrate to Azure.
Customers are doing great things with Azure
Rob Carter, CIO & EVP, FedEx Information Services, FedEx Corporation
"We've been doing a lot of analytics these days in Azure."
Naveen Manga, CTO, Marriott International
"By employing a multicloud strategy, we can better respond to the fluctuations and demand we are seeing in the current environment."