Many people working with data have developed one or two of these skills, but proper data science calls for all three. This comprehensive e-book from Packt, Principles of Data Science, helps fill in the gaps.
Improve business performance, drive innovation and create new revenue streams by building data products – it all starts here.
This guide is for you if:
- You’re looking to understand and apply the basic practices of data science for any domain.
- You’re acquainted with basic mathematics (algebra, and perhaps probability).
- You feel comfortable reading snippets of code and pseudo-code.
Download Principles of Data Science today and learn:
- Data-science terminology and types of data.
- The five steps of data science.
- The basics of statistical data analysis and machine learning.
- What’s possible beyond the essentials.
* According to LinkedIn’s 2017 US Emerging Jobs Report