Join the Cloud.
ClearPeople can help you plan, build, deploy, manage and support applications in the Cloud and leverage the benefits of Cloud Computing in a flexible, rapid and viable manner with Microsoft Azure.
Modernise, extend and transform your data-centre – whether it is Private, Hybrid or Public cloud. The cloud is about transforming the way IT serves your business by harnessing a new breed of power.
BENEFITS OF MICROSOFT AZURE:
• Increased mobility and flexibility – access applications, documents and data from anywhere
• Decreasing costs – the service is offered on an on-demand/pay-as-you-go basis and you only pay for what you use
• Improved data centre efficiency – Microsoft Azure is designed to let you build applications that are continuously available, even during system upgrades and hardware failures
• Unlimited and easy to manage storage
• Increased end-user productivity
ClearPeople represents a convergence of Microsoft technical ability combined with specialist business expertise and real world experience and is only one of a few Microsoft partners to offer Microsoft Azure solutions. We were also the first Microsoft UK Partner to be awarded Cloud Platform Gold Competency for Microsoft Azure which demonstrates our best-in-class capabilities in delivering Cloud platform based solutions to UK Enterprises working with clients such as Toshiba, The Crown Estate and CMS Cameron McKenna.
• With a technical team and a creative team under one roof, ClearPeople is well placed to offer end-to-end solutions and ensure maximum stakeholder adoption
• ClearPeople has strong Content Management Systems and SharePoint expertise which allows us to leverage SharePoint with Azure
• ClearPeople is also a leading Sitecore partner and is well positioned to take advantage of Sitecore and its powerful Sitecore CMS Azure Edition platform
• ClearPeople holds three Microsoft Gold Competencies in Cloud Platform, Application Development, and Collaboration and Content
• We always strive to exceed our clients’ expectations and their excellent feedback reflects our passion and commitment
The challenges our customers overcome:
• Budget shortfalls, rainy day funds depleted
• Increasing demands for online interaction with government
• Pressure to do more with less
• Tension between desire for innovation and policy/security requirements
• Matching capacity to demand
• Data centres at their limit
• Lack of agility