On 19 June, we started a regular Azure API Management service update. The update includes the following bug fixes, changes and new features:
- We added support for the W3C distributed tracing format in our Application Insights integration.
- CORS policy is now supported in the product scope. Please note this policy only works at the product scope when subscription keys are passed in query strings.
- API Management is now a trusted Microsoft service by Azure Key Vault. Once opted in, connections from API Management to Azure Key Vault will be let through the Key Vault firewall.
- When a certificate is used in a policy, you can now update the certificate using our Management API. Please note that you can only update a certificate if it’s referenced by ID in the policy.
- We fixed an issue in Open API Specification export, which caused incorrect hostnames being used in the exported file.
- We fixed a couple of issues in Open API Specification v3 import.
We deploy updates gradually. It usually takes a week or more for every active service instance to receive the updates.