Azure Speech Services REST API v3.0 is now available
发布日期：六月 25, 2020
Azure Azure Speech Services REST API v3.0 is now available, along with several new features. Azure Speech Services is the unification of speech-to-text, text-to-speech, and speech-translation into a single Azure subscription. Easily enable any of the services for your applications, tools, and devices with the Speech SDK, Speech Devices SDK, or REST APIs.
New features include:
- Notifications-Webhooks—All running processes of the service now support webhook notifications. REST API v3.0 provides the calls to enable you to register your webhooks where notifications are sent.
- Update models behind endpoints—The API now updates the way model deployments are handled. Some scenarios require continued data gathering, periodic adaptation, and redeployment in regular intervals.
- Adapt with multiple data sets—Adapt a model using multiple data set combinations of acoustic, language, and pronunciation data with the updated API.
- Bring your own storage—Use your own storage accounts for logs, transcription files, and other data.
Use the updated REST API to:
- Copy models to other subscriptions in case you want colleagues to have access to a model you built, or in cases where you want to deploy a model to more than one region.
- Transcribe data from a container (bulk transcription) as well as provide multiple audio file URLs.
- Upload data from Azure Storage accounts through the use of a SAS Uri.
- Get logs per endpoint if logs have been requested for that endpoint.
- Request the manifest of the models you create, for the purpose of setting up on-premises containers.