Logic Apps runtime platform updates and development capabilities
发布日期：十二月 09, 2020
This refresh of the public preview for Logic Apps both deepens and extends support for key capabilities. Key updates include:
- Previous Logic Apps preview release supported local development on Windows; Now you can develop and test locally on Linux and Mac using Visual Studio Code. Deploy and run everywhere: Azure, on any container, and on premises.
- Direct support for integration accounts - saving money, reducing overhead, and improving performance.
- Custom connector extensions, enabling you to extend Logic Apps' out-of-the-box support for over 400 connectors by writing your own connectors in code.
- Built-in integration with Application Insights, providing near real-time telemetry for Logic Apps workflows.
- New layout engine supporting rendering of complex workflows.
- Additional work to replicate capabilities found in the Generally Available release of Logic Apps: This includes Webhook triggers and actions support when developing locally, and the ability to invoke Azure Functions.