Azure Cosmos DB: SDK support for automatic retries, parallel query execution, and performance improvements
已于 2016年8月10日 发布
New updates of the Azure Cosmos DB SDKs are available for download and include support for automatic retries, parallel query execution modes for partitioned collections, and performance improvements.
The .NET SDK (1.8.0 and 1.9.2 updates) includes the following changes:
- Support for parallel queries for partitioned collections via FeedOptions.MaxDegreeOfParallelism
- Support for cross-partition ORDER BY and TOP queries for partitioned collections
- Support for automatic retries handling request-rate limiting via ConnectionPolicy.RetryOptions
- Support for managing maximum concurrent connections to Azure Cosmos DB via ConnectionPolicy.MaxConnectionLimit
- Bug fixes and additional changes
Azure Cosmos DB is Microsoft's planet-scale NoSQL database. For more information, visit the Azure Cosmos DB page.