Azure Cosmos DB: Paging with TOP and new LINQ operators
The latest Azure Cosmos DB service update contains the following changes:
- New SQL keywords: TOP for paging and limiting results from a query
- Limit increases: Up to 20 ORs and 200 items within IN expressions are supported per query
- Performance improvements: The query engine now has faster filtered sort queries, better index plan optimization and improved incremental processing of queries with large result sets
The 1.5.2 release of the .NET SDK contains the following changes:
- New LINQ operators: Take(), CompareTo(), conditional, and coalesce operators
To learn more, you can:
- Read the blog announcement: Azure Cosmos DB paging support with TOP and more query improvements.
- Review the documentation section: SQL Query in Azure Cosmos DB.