Azure Storage Explorer v1.18.0 is now generally available
发布日期：三月 17, 2021
Azure Storage Explorer helps you upload, download, and manage the data you store in Azure Storage. This month we released version v1.18.0 which includes the following new capabilities:
- Decrease startup and load time of Storage Explorer.
- New connection flow to make it easier to specify the type of resource.
- For faster data transfer, Storage Explorer now uses AzCopy v10.8.0.
- Log files now have more descriptive names and, easier way to clean up old logs.
- Authorizing via shared access signatures (SAS) is now enabled for ADLS Gen2 accounts. You can now attach to an ADLS Gen2 Storage account, container, or folder via SAS using Storage Explorer.