Azure Container Instances: February updates
已于 2018年2月20日 发布
Azure Container Instances now includes support for running containerized tasks. Here are the updates for February 2018:
- DNS name labels for containers: Configure a reliable endpoint for each container by placing a DNS name label through the REST API or Azure CLI 2.0.
az container create --resource-group MyResourceGroup --name myalpine --image alpine:latest --ports 80 443 --dns-name-label contoso
- Streaming container logs with Azure CLI 2.0: Read your container state and log output by attaching to your container from Azure CLI 2.0.
az container attach --resource-group MyResourceGroup --name myalpine
- Container restart policies: Designate containers to always restart, restart only on failure, or never restart.
- Various volume types for mounting: Mount Azure Files, gitRepo, emptyDir, and secret volumes.
- Guidance on container failures: Error messages provided for container instance failures have been refined and extended to improve self-debugging.
- Support for the Southeast Asia region: Deploy container instances from Southeast Asia in addition to East US, West US, and West Europe.
For more information, see the product documentation.