Azure AI Video Indexer features adjustments following Media Services Retirement
Data de publicação: 22 setembro, 2023
Due to the Retirement notice of Azure Media Services, Azure AI Video Indexer is removing all dependencies related to Azure Media Services:
- On 15 January 2024 Azure AI Video Indexer will no longer support creation of new classic accounts. We recommend migrating to an ARM-based account by following the steps in https://aka.ms/vi-ams-api to avoid disruption and use the updated set of Azure AI Video Indexer APIs, which do not depend on AMS.
- On 30 June 2024 Azure AI Video Indexer will no longer support update or deletion of classic accounts or adaptive bitrates for newly uploaded videos and APIs which are using Azure Media services will be retired, replaced by the updated set of APIs which do not depends on AMS. Videos will be encoded in single bitrate. Existing Adaptive bitrate videos will continue to be available for playback.
- If you have an existing classic account - you need to migrate to ARM-based account, which do not use Azure Media Services.
- If you have an existing ARM-based account - you need to make minor API change.
- It is recommended to plan the changes and migration of your accounts after 15 January 2024 when releasing the updated API set which do not depends on Azure Media Services.
- Customers who have not migrated or changed their API won't be able to access their Video Indexer account after June 30, 2024.
- Follow the detailed steps in the documentation to transition your Classic account to ARM based accounts.
Help and Support
For more details - https://aka.ms/VI-AMS-API
- For Issue type, select Technical.
- For Subscription, select your subscription.
- For Service, select My services, then select Azure Video Indexer.
- Select the Azure resource that you are creating a support request for.
- For Summary, type a description of your issue.
- For Problem type, select ARM Account Management.
- For problem subtype, select Other Issues.