New capabilities available on the Azure Batch service
Publicado em 16 de junho de 2016
In the past few months, we've added many new capabilities to the Azure Batch service, including:
- Support for Linux compute nodes.
- Support for MPI workloads on Windows.
- Support for application packages.
- Support for task dependencies.
- Configurable autoscale interval.
- Client libraries for Python, Java, and Node.js.
- Azure CLI support (Xplat-CLI).
Additionally, we've made many improvements to the new Azure portal experience for Batch, including:
- The ability to create, update, and delete pools of compute nodes from the portal.
- The ability to create, run, and terminate jobs and tasks from the portal.
- The ability to see task logs from the portal.
- Creation and management of application packages.
- Improved compute node management (delete, reimage, connect).
- Support for linked storage accounts.
Visit our documentation page to learn more about these new features and everything else that's available to you with Batch.