Search for Logic Apps connectors and more Run blade details
Publicado em 10 de julho de 2015
- The trigger that kicked off the run.
- The outputs from that trigger (which would be the values that the workflow used).
- When the run happened (the exact start and end times).
- The correlation ID. This is a GUID that is sent to every action in the run, you can use this to correlate backend logs with this particular run.
- If you defined outputs in the definition, they will show up here. You can define outputs to have a run return some values (see this output code).
- Fixed spacing issues in the settings menu and on the settings card when you create an API app.
- The SharePoint Online connector would sometimes fail to load in the Logic Apps designer.
- Using the range() function (for example, you can have an action execute five times by using range(0,5)).
- The Repeat over a list would cause the designer to not load.