Review summarized test results in VSTS Sprint 138 Update
Data de publicação: 06 agosto, 2018
In the Sprint 138 Update of Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), the results pages for release pipelinesis enhanced with a summarized view of test results that organizes related outcomes into a hierarchy. Also in Build and release, we've added a way to view the details of the installed software on Microsoft-hosted agent pools.
In Work, you can now view your team's work on the Work Items hub.
See the following links to read about all the new features in the Sprint 138 Update:
- Wiki: Surface metadata for wiki pages and code preview by using YAML tags
- Work: View work for your team in the Work Items hub
- Build and release: Check installed software on Microsoft-hosted agent pools
- Test: Review summarized test results
- Package: View package download and user metrics and browse dependencies in npm packages
- Reporting: Investigate build history through a new build dashboard widget
- Admin: Manage billing for your organization directly through the Azure portal
View the full release notes.