Transition to new work item integration in Application Insights by 31 August 2022
Data de publicação: 24 agosto, 2021
As the new work item integration experience within Application Insights includes updated features and improved performance, we’ll be retiring the work item integration (classic) capability on 31 August 2022. Please update to the new work item integration by that date. Some of the new features include:
- Customizable workbook templates
- Deployment through Azure Resource Manager templates.
- Multiple configurations for any number of repositories and work items.
- Beginning 30 November 2021, creation of new work item integration via work item integration (classic) will be disabled. Start using the new work item integration in Application Insights.
- Migrate to the new work item integration before 31 August 2022. After 31 August 2022, the work item integration (classic) capability will not be supported.
Help and support
If you have questions, get answers from community experts in Microsoft Q&A. If you have a support plan and you need technical help, please create a support request.