General Availability: Azure SQL Database Basic, Standard, and Premium service tiers
Publicado em 10 de setembro de 2014
- 99.99 percent uptime SLA*, one of the highest for Azure services.
- Hourly billing for greater flexibility and budget management.
- Reduced prices (up to 50 percent from previously published generally available pricing).
|Uptime SLA||Now increased to 99.99%*|
|Database size limit||2 GB||250 GB||500 GB|
|Self-service restore||Any point within 7 days||Any point within 14 days||Any point within 35 days|
|Disaster recovery||Geo-restore to alternate Azure region||Standard geo-replication, standby secondary||Active geo-replication, up to 4 readable secondaries|
|Performance objectives||Transaction rate per hour||Transaction rate per minute||Transaction rate per second|
- Basic: Designed for applications with a light transactional workload. Performance objectives for Basic provide a predictable hourly transaction rate.
- Standard: Designed as the go-to option for getting started with cloud-designed business applications. It offers mid-level performance and business continuity features. Performance objectives for Standard deliver predictable per-minute transaction rates.
- Premium: Designed for mission-critical databases, offers the highest performance levels and access to advanced business continuity features. Performance objectives for Premium deliver predictable per-second transaction rates.