Public preview: New T-SQL language features
28 de dezembro de 2016
New T-SQL language features are available in memory-optimized tables and natively compiled stored procedures in premium tiers of Azure SQL Database. The following features have been added:
- You can add computed columns in the memory-optimized tables. Computed columns can contain any expression that is supported in natively compiled modules.
- You can add memory-optimized indexes on persisted computed columns.
- Natively compiled modules support new T-SQL operators and functions:
- All JSON functions are available in natively compiled modules.
- You can use the CROSS APPLY operator in natively compiled modules.
Computed columns and the CROSS APPLY operator are existing features in classic tables and stored procedures that are now available in natively compiled modules. To get started with JSON functions, check out Azure SQL Database JSON features. You can use the same JSON functionalities that are available in classic tables and stored procedures in memory-optimized tables and natively compiled modules.