Action Required: Upgrade IoT Hub IP filter before 1 February 2022
Data de publicação: 22 janeiro, 2021
The upgraded IP filter for IoT Hub protects the built-in endpoint, blocks all IP ranges by default, and is easier to configure. With the new enhancement, we announce the retirement of classic IP Filter. Learn more about our secure capabilities here.
Follow the easy steps below to upgrade your IP filter settings.
- Visit Azure portal
- Navigate to your IoT hub.
- Select Networking from the left-side menu.
- You should see a banner prompting you to upgrade your IP Filter to the new model. Click the banner to continue.
- Since the new IP Filter blocks all IP by default, the upgrade removes your individual deny rules but gives you a chance to review them before saving. Carefully review the rules to make sure they work for you.
- Follow prompts to finish upgrading.
To avoid service disruption, please upgrade by 1 February 2022. An automatic upgrade to your IP filter will be rolled out if manual upgrade is not done by then.