The “Optimizing performance and managing costs with Azure Cosmos DB” guide will help you set up your workloads for speed and performance in cost-effective ways. In it, you’ll discover:
- The differences between serverless and throughput, and how to choose the right option for your application
- How to ensure fast response times and reduce costs of your most frequent queries with the right data model
- Ways to minimize throttling and boost performance by choosing the right partition key
- How to improve resiliency and availability by distributing your data across multiple Azure regions
- What “multi-master” is and how it can lower latency and deliver high availability
Plus, you’ll learn how to configure your account and databases to take advantage of Azure Cosmos DB’s enhanced SLAs for 99.999% high availability, and <10 ms read and write latencies worldwide.