Este vídeo no está disponible en Español. El vídeo no está disponible en English (US).
How Language Understanding enables Voice Commands in Word Dictation
Dictation in productivity apps such as Word empower people to conquer the blank page. Dictating is a fast and easy way to get your thoughts on the page during brainstorming, outlining, and authoring content. Office voice commanding is the next step to make dictation more powerful. Using AI powered by Microsoft Cognitive Services, Microsoft 365 users save time and effort with transcription and voice commanding. Office voice commanding is powered by Microsoft Cognitive services, including Cognitive Speech Studio and Language Understanding Cognitive Service.
- More about voice commands on the Microsoft 365 Blog.
- Dictate your documents in Word Help Article.
- Language Understanding (LUIS).
- Create a Free account (Azure).
- Deep Learning vs. Machine Learning.
- Get Started with Machine Learning.
Don't miss new episodes, subscribe to the AI Show.