Do you want to play with the new version of SharePoint? Have you developed a SharePoint app and want to see if it works with SharePoint 2016?
The new SharePoint Server 2016 dev/test farm in Azure article steps you through building out the following:
This environment consists of three Azure virtual machines in Azure infrastructure services:
- Windows Server Active Directory domain controller (adVM)
- SQL Server 2014 server (sqlVM)
- SharePoint Server 2016 (Trial) server (spVM)
You can build out this environment in three phases:
- Create the virtual network and the adVM virtual machine.
- Create and configure a virtual machine running SQL Server 2014.
- Create and configure a virtual machine running a trial version of SharePoint Server 2016, including creating a single-server SharePoint 2016 farm.
When complete, you can access a default team site from the Internet and expand the farm as needed to meet your evaluation or dev/test needs.